Mindset Make Over: How to Renew your Mind and Walk in God's Authority
Category: Religion & Spirituality, Christian Books & Bibles, Christian Living, Women's Christian Living, Personal Growth
Description and OverviewDo you feel worried, afraid, anxious, doubtful, angry, depressed, confused? Do you know God is calling you to greatness but you feel far from great? Are your relationships a hot mess and the daily drama drains you? Do you feel out of control but you crave peace? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Are you stuck thinking of the worst case scenario for everything?
Do you feel far from God yet you crave intimacy?
If you are ready to ditch the excuses and take back your authority as a child of God then this book is for you!
This book is for you if...
- You want to recognize damaging thoughts and stop them from influencing your life.
- You want to fulfill your desire to walk in God's authority so you're not swayed by daily stress.
- You're determined to gain control over your mind to find freedom, peace and clarity.
- You're looking for strategies so you can become immovable when dealing with life's challenges.
- You want to take hold of God's promises for your life.
- You want to feel confident and carefree.
- You're determined to take action to make-over your mind!