AP U.S. History Prep Plus 2018-2019 FREE for a limited time.: 3 Practice Tests + Study Plans + Targeted Review & Practice + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Category: History, Americas, United States, Nonfiction, History, Education & Teaching, Test Preparation
Description and OverviewFree for a limited time, Kaplan's AP U.S. History Prep Plus 2018-2019 is completely restructured and aligned with the current AP exam, giving you concise review of the most-tested content to quickly build your skills and confidence. With bite-sized, test-like practice sets and customizable study plans, our guide fits your schedule.
Personalized Prep. Realistic Practice.
- Three full-length practice exams and an online test scoring tool to convert your raw score into a 1–5 scaled score
- Pre- and post-quizzes in each chapter so you can monitor your progress
- Customizable study plans tailored to your individual goals and prep time
- Focused content review on the essential concepts to help you make the most of your study time
- Online quizzes for additional practice
- Test-taking strategies designed specifically for AP U.S. History
- We know the test—our AP experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
- We know students—every explanation is written to help you learn, and our tips on the exam structure and question formats will help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools