Angular 5: From Theory To Practice: Build the web applications of tomorrow using the new Angular web framework from Google.
Category: Computers & Technology, Tech Culture & Computer Literacy, Web Programming, Nonfiction, Computers & Technology, Education & Teaching, Teacher Resources
Description and Overview*Updated to Angular v5 released on November 2017*
After reading this book, you are going to be able to:-
- Build an Angular 2 application from scratch using TypeScript and the Angular command line interface.
- Write code using the paradigm of reactive programming with RxJS and Observables.
- Know how to Unit Test Angular using Jasmine, Karma and the Angular Test Bed
The first chapter in the course is a quickstart where you dive straight into writing your first Angular application. We use the web editor plunker so you can get started writing code ASAP.
In this quickstart you'll get a 50,000 foot view of the major features of Angular.
Then chapter by chapter we go much deeper into each of these features. I'll cover the theory for that feature, using plunker as much as possible so you can try out the code yourself in a browser. Then you'll practice what you've learnt with either an online quiz or a set of flash cards.
You are going to learn all about:-
- Components & Binding
- Dependancy Injection & Services
- Angular Modules & Bootstrapping your Angular application.
- SPAs & Routing
- Angular CLI
- Reactive Programming with RXJs
- Unit Testing